Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

the oceanmaker


🌊the oceanmaker🌊

our class were planning and writing narratives on the video oceanmaker we watched a few seconds of the video then we planned the rest of the story, then we wrote the rest of the story how we predicted and planned it then after we finished our stories we watched the rest of the video it was really sad my story didn't end as sad as that.

my story is called the only one and here it is:
The only one
For my seventh birthday my family and I went on a submarine you know the boat that swims under water, yea we were going trying to go to greece but somehow a big hole formed and sucked most of the water out of the ocean.
sadly my brother and my parents were not aware of it and the door swung open and sucked them in, I was the only one from my family to survive and a few other people managed to stay safe, when the hole stopped taking water the rest of the sand filled it up there was only about ⅓ of the ocean left we managed to fill about 12 litres of clean water before the rest dried out, a plane came in and took us back home I didn’t manage to get too greece like we said but at least i'm still alive.
I had to live with my aunty for ten years or so for my 17th birthday exactly ten years after the day everything went wrong. I asked my uncle if I could borrow his old rusty plane, I flew in and just floated there in the sky looking for any trace of water unfortunately I couldn’t but I saw a cloud, I had heaps of hope for that cloud.
I contacted the people around the area to tell them we have a high chance of rain, the cloud kept getting bigger and bigger as the day goes on and by 8pm it was hard our raining but it didn't rain enough for the ocean to grow back I decided to stay there for a night and by midnight thunder and lightning we striking we had to get out of there so a lot of helicopters came and took us home.
when I got home the news people were saying that there was a tremendous storm was where the ocean once was, the storm was going on for days and weeks it was the longest storm I have every heard of once the ocean was filled up my aunty and her family decided to go to greece as we were going to for my seventh birthday we flew over the ocean it was filled with water once again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Piper, you know me!
    I really liked your post about the Ocean maker and how you carried it on with the video. Where did you get your ideas from like for your 17th birthday you guys wanted to go to Greece. But then something happened. Maybe next time you could add the video to make people want to read your posts more! I really loved reading your story!

    Kind regards,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.