Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

william pike challenge

On Wednesday we went to Spencer Park for William pike challenge, we did teamwork activities and survival like activities. We were in groups with another school called rangi ruru Girls school, they were really nice and we had to be in groups with them. we did a lot of fun and weird activities, my favorite one was where we had to go to a certain part of the forest and build a little hut on the side of a tree, the hardest part of that was the team I had didn't listen to each others idea until the teacher decided to come and help. but overall the day trip was really fun apart from the part when we were heading back to school and I felt really sick.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Piper!
    That sounds like such a fun day! It must have been annoying that your group wasn't listening. If you had to do it all again, what would you want to change, or make better? Sorry that you felt sick, that must have sucked.
    Great Work!
    From Hannah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.