Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

Geometry and measurement

for maths, we have been learning Geometry and Measurement for the last few weeks, the slide I found the easiest was this one because all you had to do was look at the shape and the numbers inside, then you add up the numbers inside till it becomes a bigger number, then you have to figure out what is the number you have to add it up to in this case our teacher added a video which says what number you have to add it up to. 360. then you either take away the number you have from 360 and then you have your anwser, well that what I did maybe you have a different way of finding out this sum.











Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Piper
    I really liked ho you put your angles down
    have you tried adding more shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi piper I like the way that you did your maths and angils

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.