Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Attitude visit

On wednesday someone from Attitude called Tama (Tamati) came to visit Rimu class, and he talked about how our personalities kinda define us, he talked about these 4 animals, an otter, a lion, a golden retriever and, a beaver.
an Otter is like the funny guy in the class, or someone who wants to make EVERYTHING seem fun.
a Golden retriever is someone who is very loyal to their friends, and finds it really hard to say no.
a lion is someone who likes to take charge in things, not in a bad way so people will listen, but they take charge so everyone will want to listen.
and a beaver is someone who just wants everything to be perfect the first time they do it.
but i really enjoyed the laughs that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.